Roles & Responsibility:
- Achieve assigned sales targets @ 150 lacs / per month
- Plan & Execute Painter meets planned for the territory
- Build & manage strong trade relations
- Ensure communication of trade schemes to dealers / outlet owners
- Adhere to journey plan & beat plans for the territory achieve productivity
- Conduct shop audits to gather data on movement of stock,
availability of brands and consumption pattern for various brands
- Gather market intelligence on competitors activities and update
- Prepare daily sales reports
- Manage a team of Sales Officers / Sales Executives in case if applicable to your territory
- Negotiate the best terms with trade for our visibility & volume
- Proactively manage customer / consumer complaints
- Prepare monthly MIS based on standard formats / templates
- Ensure Receivables on 60 days shall be brought to nil
- Offtake as Per Counter Outlet @ minimum 90% achievement
- Ensure stock levels @ 60 days either in branch / distributor shall
be maintained at zero.
Round 1: Tele-Interview
Round 2: Face to face Interview
Selected candidates should be willing to join for training in Chennai on 27th March. This is a fully residential training programme (normally for a period of 08-15 weeks) in Chennai
Date of Reporting for Training in Chennai: 27-03-2018, 9 am in Chennai for residential training. Boarding & Lodging for training will be provided from 26-03-2018 on wards for outstation candidates.
Documents required for verification at the time of reporting for training:
Photo Id Proof
Four copies of Photograph
Photocopy of 10th or SSLC
Photocopy of 12th or Diploma
Photocopy of Consolidated degree mark sheet or provisional degree certificate or Degree Certificate
Previous employment details like relieving letter, proof of experience, and Compensation details.
Kindly apply before 5pm on 15.02.18 to email@example.com clearly mentioning "ASM TN" in the subject line
Ideal candidates will have
1. A Degree with 5-9 years experience
2. A PG Diploma or PG Degree with 5 - 9 years experience
3. A Diploma with 7-12 years experience.
Salary: INR 4,25,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Area Sales Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time